This afternoon, Year 4 were exploring different types of maps and their use. What can your child tell you about maps?
- Head Teacher's Welcome and Parent Handbook
- Cromer Curriculum
- CJS Results
- Parents and Children
- How To Find Us and Teacher Emails
- Newsletters and Calendar of Events
- Norfolk Local Offer
- Pupil Premium
- Lunch Menus
- Special Educational Needs School Information Report, Policy, Procedures & Guidance
- Friends of Cromer Junior School
- Autism Base
- Sports Premium
- Parent Questionnaire and Feedback
- Accessibility Plan
Tuesday, 29 September 2015
Today we are starting our Art topic based on animals. Our topic is linked nicely to our Science (living things) and our English (War Horse).
We are looking closely at animal skin/fur and recreating the detail using different materials.
The weather was so nice so we went outside.