This week Year 3 have been learning about healthy diets and got to not only design their own healthy sandwich but make it and eat it! Here are some photos of their sandwiches and the children making them...
- Head Teacher's Welcome and Parent Handbook
- Cromer Curriculum
- CJS Results
- Parents and Children
- How To Find Us and Teacher Emails
- Newsletters and Calendar of Events
- Norfolk Local Offer
- Pupil Premium
- Lunch Menus
- Special Educational Needs School Information Report, Policy, Procedures & Guidance
- Friends of Cromer Junior School
- Autism Base
- Sports Premium
- Parent Questionnaire and Feedback
- Accessibility Plan
Friday, 28 September 2012
Wednesday, 26 September 2012
This week Year 3 are learning about different types of measures. Here are some photos of different activities within the classroom...
Here the children are directing each other around the class with measures of turns and steps.
Here the children are trying to find different angles in the classroom including right angles.