Labelling the features of a letter.
- Head Teacher's Welcome and Parent Handbook
- Cromer Curriculum
- CJS Results
- Parents and Children
- How To Find Us and Teacher Emails
- Newsletters and Calendar of Events
- Norfolk Local Offer
- Pupil Premium
- Lunch Menus
- Special Educational Needs School Information Report, Policy, Procedures & Guidance
- Friends of Cromer Junior School
- Autism Base
- Sports Premium
- Parent Questionnaire and Feedback
- Accessibility Plan
Monday, 23 January 2017
Friday, 20 January 2017
Thursday, 19 January 2017
We have worked extremely hard on our English project to help 'Save Our Crossing Patrol'.
Year 5 have written letters to the council imploring them not to cut the funding for our lollipop ladies. After a good deal of re-drafting and refining, the letters were ready to go today - just in time to hopefully sway next week's decision.